Canada, Applied Science
Canada – Applied Science and Career Programs
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology: www.sait.ca
Spring 2018 Semester: October 15, 2017
Fall 2018 Semester: March 15, 2018
The Study Abroad Experience:
Mountains, natural beauty and the city are all outside of your doorstep in Southern Alberta! Your host for a semester abroad will be Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). SAIT is located in Calgary, Canada, the largest city in the province of Alberta. During your semester at SAIT, you will experience a multicultural city with a diverse history. Calgary is a well-known destination for winter sports and ecotourism, with a number of major mountain resorts near the city and metropolitan area.
The Global Education Network offers its students the opportunity to study internationally at SAIT in Calgary. Students can gain a unique advantage: preparing for work in a global environment. Students will be enrolled in formal classes at a host college, and (pending visa arrangements) may choose to work abroad to supplement your savings. You will receive credit for academic courses you complete on exchange, live the lifestyle of students in the host country, make new friends and have the opportunity to form lasting relationships.
1. Review information on Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and Calgary, Canada.
2. Make an appointment to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor.
- Call: 319-398-5579
- Visit: International Programs, 1154 Linn Hall, Cedar Rapids Main Campus
- Email: email@example.com
4. Meet with your academic advisor to review your degree audit and program completion plan for your AAS Degree.
5. Complete a Semester Course Approval Form with the assistance of your academic advisor, faculty and the study abroad advisor.
6. Interview with study abroad committee.
7. Complete exchange application for SAIT with the help of the study abroad advisor and prepare for travel abroad! (Book tickets, housing, etc)
Ken Nesbett, Study Abroad Advisor
International Programs Office, 1154 Linn Hall