Semester Study Abroad
You CAN Study abroad for one semester as an exchange student with Kirkwood Community College. Semester study abroad students take courses in Liberal Arts (AA or AS) or Applied Science (AAS) as full time students at one of Kirkwood’s partner colleges abroad.Click on a program to learn more and apply:
- Australia - Applied Science
- Canada - Applied Science
- Ireland - Liberal Arts
- Italy - Liberal Arts, More info coming soon
1. Make an appointment to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor.
- Call: 319-398-5579
- Visit: International Programs, 1154 Linn Hall, Cedar Rapids Main Campus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Meet with your academic advisor to review your degree audit and program completion plan for your AAS or AA Degree. Complete a Semester Course Approval Form with the assistance of your academic advisor, faculty and the study abroad advisor.
4.. Interview with study abroad committee.
5. Complete exchange application with the help of the study abroad advisor and prepare for travel abroad! (Book tickets, housing, etc)