Italy - Humanities and Literature
Apply by December 15, 2017
Free Info Sessions:
- Cedar Rapids Campus: Thursday, October 12: : Linn Hall 1152. 11:15 am
- Iowa City Campus: Thursday, October 19: Room 201, 11:15 am
- HUM – 200 International Studies in the Humanities (3 credits)
- LIT -226 Literature and the Search for Identity (3 credits)
The Destination: Rome, Italy—a city of art, architecture, culture, fine dining, fashion, and more…
Printable Program Sheet: Italy Rome 2018 and photo album
The Experience Highlights:
- Explore the Eternal City, guided by literature, philosophy, history, and art faculty with 15 years of experience leading students abroad to Rome.
- Enrich your understanding of ancient history of world historical sites visiting the Forum, Pompeii, Colosseum, the Baths of Caracalla and much more.
- Enter the world of Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance, Romantic, and Contemporary Rome through visits to famous Roman churches, piazzas, and art museums.
- Dine, walk, and explore Rome Independently and with others
- Attend pre-departure classes that will prepare you to enjoy ancient history, culture, literature, art, and more.
Program Fee: $3,750
($1,000 Global Advantage Scholarship Available)
- Round Trip Airfare
- In-country transportation
- Breakfast Each morning
- Cultural Excursions
- Health Insurance
- Tuition (6 credits, Summer 2018)
- Personal Spending Money
- Passport Fee
Dr. Renee Schlueter, Professor, English
319-398-4998 Ext. 5836 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cedar Hall, Room 3023
Dr. Scott Samuelson, Professor, Philosophy
Iowa City Campus, Room 346