Vietnam, Liberal Arts
Do you want to get a taste of study in Vietnam? Study at RMIT University in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) for one semester as an exchange student! RMIT Vietnam has state-of-the-art facilities, quality instruction and and student support for international students. Join the vibrant and welcoming campus community and enjoy our social, cultural, sporting and recreational activities - there are endless ways to get involved. By studying with us, you will have access to our full range of support services, including:
Kirkwood and RMIT will assist you with:
- Free arrival airport transfer
- Dedicated support services
- Orientation program
- Networking and social events
- 24-hour emergency telephone service
- Assistance with visa entry requirements.
Application Deadlines:More information on RMIT Vietnam:
1. Review information on RMIT Vietnam and living in Ho Chi Minh City.
2. Make an appointment to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor.
- Call: 319-398-5579
- Visit: International Programs, 1154 Linn Hall, Cedar Rapids Main Campus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Meet with your academic advisor to review your degree audit and program completion plan for your AA degree.
5. Complete a Semester Course Approval Form with the assistance of your academic advisor, faculty and the study abroad advisor.
6. Interview with study abroad committee.
7. Complete exchange application for RMIT Vietnam with the help of the study abroad advisor and prepare for travel abroad! (Book tickets, housing, etc)
Ken Nesbett, Study Abroad Advisor
International Programs, 1154 Linn Hall